ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-03 > 130247

From: Frank/Yvonne Tibbetts <>
Subject: Italian Family Tree Archive
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:52:46 -0800

If anyone has the new CD #353= "Passenger & Immigration Lists:
Italians to America 18180-1893" from Family Tree Maker or has access to
it, will you PLEASE look to see if you can locate 3 LOTTI brothers;
Luigi, Lucca & Gueseppi. All of the brothers were in their mid to late
teenage years. They were in the company of an uncle Angelo (LOTTI?) or
unknown last name. Family information says they arrived into NY in
1890. That date could be off a little bit. Their home city was Modena,
Italy.
I hope that is enough information, as that is all I have, except
the boys names were Americanized to: (in order as above) Louis, Luke, &
Joseph. I do not know how the records will show it.
My 88 year old mother is the only living offspring of these
brothers and would be thrilled if we can find out about her father,
Louis (Luigi) LOTTI.
Thank you in advance.
Yvonne Tibbetts

This thread: