ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-04 > 131928

From: "Keith Hedley Spoors" <>
Subject: SPOORS
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:05:46 +0100

Having just subscribed I seem to be a rare Englishman !!.

As a first time enquirer, I am interested to know when the SPOORS' "invaded" the USA ? . My data base of 700 + centres upon Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne England, and includes what I think is the original name change from SPOWRS to SPOORS in 1772 as found in the original source. I have not achieved too much but have gathered a lot of information and would willingly share what I can or assist anyone with a common interest in the SPOORS or North East of England.

Regards to fellow enthusiasts.

This thread: