ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132215

From: Mary Bakeman <>
Subject: New "how-to" books
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 09:40:03 -0500

We have just added "The Sleuth Book for Genealogists" by well-known author
Emily Croom and "The Writer's Guide to Everyday Life in the 1800s" by Marc
McCutcheon to our catalog. The first provides direction in getting around
the brick wall, and the second helps those who are ready to write their
family history with decade by decade facts about transportation, outfitting
a farm (or yourself with fashion), food, customs and many other topics.

Check out our "Hot" list at
http://www.parkbooks.com/Html/hot.html

Mary
Mary Bakeman
Park Genealogical Books, publishers of MN Genealogical Journal
e-mail
WWW http://www.parkbooks.com/

This thread: