ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132317

From: "Carl House" <>
Subject: Social Security Numbers & Privacy
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 18:17:44 GMT

I would have thought that the internet stalking case on going in Texas would
have been list.
Not to be a kill joy but every one on this list has already provided more
than enough information to become a victim.

After all Stalkers seems to have little disregard for the rules or other
peoples privacy, and buisness could care less about how your information is
used after they sell it.

Carl

#21 SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS & PRIVACY [BettyAnn von <>]

>Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
>From: BettyAnn von <>
>Subject: SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS & PRIVACY ISSUE
>
>Regarding the recent discussions on obtaining SS#s of
>living people, everyone should read the article at the
>following site.
>
>http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?/adeskb/adt0502/2559570:**(*subr_id)*

This thread: