ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132337

Subject: Dracut Mass ancestors
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:36:18 EDT

There is a book here that sells for $16.99 called "Images of America Dracut."
This book is 127 pages long and is a soft covered book. I took a quick look
through it and found some of the following people:
1. Mrs. Orpha Coburn Fox 1889-1980
2. Indian cheif Wolf from N.H. and New Born Man from Dracut
3.Edna Cutter in garden 1885-1968
4. Admiral Joseph Eaton died 1913
5. Victor Cutter
6. Dr. Moses Greeley Parker born 10-12-1842 Dracut
7. Rose E. Peabody
8.Cpt. Phillip Reade born 10-13-1844
9. George H. Stevens born 1868
10. General Joseph Bradley Varnum born 1749 born on the Varnum homestead
there is a picture of this home also
11. Photo of a death mask of Benjamin Franklin Varnum
If any one is seriously interested email me back. I will purchase one
for you for the $16.99 and $3.00 shipping and handling.

This thread: