ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132426

From: "Sue and Barney Madigan" <>
Subject: KIDD in Vermont
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 09:20:06 -0700

Is anyone out there searching the KIDD name in Vermont. My ggg-grandfather
was David Kidd. He married Margaret. There children; Nancy A. b.abt 1824,
Thomas W. b.1826, Samuel J., b.abt 1827, Joseph F.,b abt 1831, David S.,b
abt 1834, George W., b abt 1837, Henry, b. abt 1840, Andrew J., b. 1842 and
Daniel R., b. abt 1844. All were born in Vermont except Joseph, David,
George and Henry who were born in New York. If you can help me with any of
this family I would really be greatful. My ancestor is Thomas W. m Felicia
Adelma ?. These Kidds were millers in Michigan. Thanks.

This thread: