ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132517

From: "Wayne Grogan" <>
Subject: Greenbush Doc "H - I" Surnames
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 18:33:25 -0700

As mentioned in an earlier note I've recently acquired a copy of the
manuscript entitled "The Early Days of Greenbush, IL. written by Wm. L.
Snapp in 1905 and transferred into an electronic form by Jeff Simmons. The
Manuscript can be downloaded in it's entirety at

http://users.lewiston.com/grogan

Here are the Surnames beginning with "H & I" that are listed in this
document:

Hahn, Hains, Hall, Hallam, Hamilton, Hammond, Hamvock, Hand, Hanks, Hanon,
Happy, Hardin, Hargrove, Harman, Harrah, Harrison, Harshbarger, Hart,
Hartford, Hasson, Hathaway, Heath, Hedges, Heimesser, Helterbridle,
Hendricks, Henry, Herrington, Hewett, Hickox, Hicks, Hiet, Higbee, Hill,
Hills, Hodge, Hogue, Hoisington, Holcomb, Holden, Holeman, Holiday,
Hollenberg, Holten, Honts, Hoover, Horrocks, Housh, Houston, Howard, Howe,
Hurd, Hutton
Ingraham, Insley, Irving, Isabell, Isabelle

Wayne Grogan

This thread: