ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132586

From: (Rose Hoffman)
Subject: Something is wrong
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:26:06 -0700 (MST)

I do not understand something. It has to do with Ancestry Com. Perhaps I
should have reported it months ago but I have a lot of patiemce but now
it getting short.
Tonight I tried once again to get through and each time a message came
on saying that the site has kept me waiting more then a minute-so I
press buttons again and this time I get through(This has happend
regularly) then I ensert the surname and I get three or four options to
pick from-then I get 0-1 which means that they do not have any info abt
that person.
Is this to lure you into their parlor? To buy! Is this right? Something
is not real.

This thread: