ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132764

From: "dmflack" <>
Subject: Obituary Lookup--Detroit, MI
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:08:42 -0400

I need an obituary lookup for the Detroit, Michigan area. Tried the
obituary lookup site and Wayne County wasn't listed. Tried the statewide
person and he doesn't do Wayne County. The person I need obit on is
Beatrice Hadfield, born June 1, 1895; died June 1987; last residence
listed as Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan. She was the daughter of
Richard Wickens and Christiana Blake who was born in Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada. Birth name was Charlotte Beatrice Wickens. She was married
twice to ? Williams and ? Hadfield. Any help is appreciated. Will
reimburse for any expenses incurred.
Mary

This thread: