ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132811

From: "Michelle White" <>
Subject: 1701 James & Mary Ship or William & Mary Ship from Wales to US
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:04:14 -0500

I am serching for ship lists for the James and Mary (or William and Mary)
that arrived from Milford Haven, South Wales, Penibroke & Cairmarthen
Counties and settled in New Castle Co (now Delaware). Cousins claim the
ship landed in Philadelphia in Sept 1701.
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to track my
lines...
I am searching for the surname ROWELL, Jeremiah and his wife Mary.
I apologize if spellings are incorrect. I am new to hunting for ancestors
on ship lists. If anyone has suggestions for better postings please feel
free to advise. Thank you in advance,

This thread: