ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 132866

From: "Helen Gillum" <>
Subject: PALMER< LEE
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:04:28 -0700

For the past six months or so I have been a subscriber to Roots. I am
amazed at how many people they have in there tree. I barely have 1000 and
it is all due to my half Aunt who has filled me in on past people on my
fathers side. What I would dearly love to do is find more present people
like my Mother. I found her and her family in the 1920 census as living in
Los Angeles. I know where she married and where she died. I would love to
find her birth certificate and more about her family. I sent to LA for her
BC and they sent back "no record", and kept the $16.00. There was a very
nice lady looking into her death which she may have been murdered but she
now has personal problems and can't follow up on that. What family I have
left don't remember or don't care or whatever. Her name was EDNA IRENE
PALMER b 24 Nov 1915. The census lists her and two other of the five
siblings. I tried to send for grandmas BC in MISS but there records, they
say, don't go back that far her name was Maude G Lee b 13 Apr 1891. I would
appreciate any suggestions on how to proceed on my quest which is very
important to me. Thank you for any suggestions.

Helen

This thread: