ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 133112

From: Karen R Lynch <>
Subject: Re: Montgomery Families
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 05:53:15 -0700

Ivajean,

I don't think I have the same Robert Montgomery in my family line, but we
have so many names that are similar. The Robert Montgomery that I have
was born between 1775-1780 in N Carolina and married Elianor McCleary,
they moved to Illinois, he died in 1863. Their daughter, Hannah Teressa
married Burton Riley Wheeler in 1844 in Illinois. This is the line that
I am interested in. Do you have any information on this line?

You mentioned a David Tucker and I am also from a Tucker line. I don't
have any confirmed information on a David Tucker from Poland, NY. But, I
thought it was interesting three similar names.

Karen

This thread: