ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 133122

Subject: McGrath/Flannigan
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 05:01:27 EDT

Looking for info on Nancy (Anna) Flannigan/Flanagan, who married Thomas
McGrath . Nacy was born in Benton/New Diggins section of Lafayette County WI,
They had 4 children that I am aware of. John Alex Baptized 6-16-1869. Anna
Helen born 19 August, 1872. William Francis born 24 May,1875. Edward Charles
born 9 July, 1877. These children wre all baptized in The Church of The
Assumption. Now Notre Dame Parish in Chippewa Falls, WI.
I think that Nancy went by the Name of Anna most of the time. This is all the
infor I have. I need Help.
Richard Flanagan

This thread: