ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 133155

From: "Rita K. Hogenmiller" <>
Subject: Byington
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:12:05 -0700

I have found info. on the Byington side the family.
But can someone tell me where or how to go from Rowley Mass. to
Missouri, where our grandparents and great grandparents came from.
the names are William Byington. and son name was Newton Armiti
Byington.. My mother-in-law was Ida Mae Byington, married Thomas H.
Hogenmiller, born in Weingarden Mo. She was born in Farmington, Mo. Some
came from St. Genevieve Co. Mo. Her mother's name was Frances Mary,
Wattts, norn Feb. 24,1871. Newton was born Nov. 11,1865. Newton was
married 2 times. first wife was Mollie E.Buckner
born feb. 24,1871,? 4 children were born. she died 11.1895. He married
Frances on 11-30-1895.right after Mollie died and buried.. They had 10
children. Ida was the youngest of the family.
born Feb. 26,1911, moved to Wi. in 1931 after her Tom was maried. one
child was born in Mo.
5 in Wi. We are trying to find out when they came to Missouri. From
maybe Rowley, Mass.
The name go back to before 1067, name was Boynton- DeBoynton. I have
gone to the roots web site. and have found that information, Knoow we
would like to get our family. Maybe you can tell me where to go. to get
this info. I wish to get it free.So please help me.
thank you.

e--mail is
Thank You.
Rita K.Hogenmilller