ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 133171

From: (Rose Hoffman)
Subject: LOOK UPS,PLEASE
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:20:17 -0700 (MST)

I'm thrilled with the material that I have been sent from the library in
Lansing Michigan in todas mail-after all I have looked in every
passenger ship list there is either on the internet or at LDS and now
its gotten to be a brick wall-Over around or under- If someone can look
up inFilby, P WilliamPassenger & immigration Lists Biblography,
1538-1900 1988 by Gale te code nu is GENE Z 5313.US P38 and see if you
can find any information published passenger and immigration lists that
has to do with 1890-91 from Zhitomir and for Chaim Hoffmen(date is
unknown)1896 to 1906( I gather)

TO KEEP OUT OF MISCHIEF--USE MIND!

This thread: