ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2000-05 > 133288

From: Ronelle Shields <>
Subject: Re: ROOTS-L Digest V00 #374: #1 FTM BOOK EDITING
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:33:09 -0700

> #1 FTM Book Editing [David Flomerfelt <]

Replying to David's question regarding spaces/gaps in the Notes portion of a book, I came across this problem too.

I discovered it was caused by there being empty lines in the Notes accessed through the Family Page.

1. Go to the Family Page

2. Go to the Notes

3. Go to the end of the text, press and hold shift, and at the same time press the down arrow highlighting the entire space after the end of the text.

4. When there is no more space to highlight hit the delete key.

That will eliminate the space, and when you put the file into book format the space/gaps will have disappeared. I hope this works for you.

This thread: