ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-07 > 1026016368

From: "patnoregon" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V02 #357, GenServe??
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:32:48 -0700

In regard to the message # 7, I went to the site and what you see below is what the site is all about, nothing in any of it's reference links that even so much as mentions genealogy at all. And neither does the name: "Cliff Manis" appear in any way, shape or form. I am quite interested in checking out a site like that mentioned in Message #7, does anyone have the correct URL? Pat, in Oregon

Genserve - A Company Overview

Genserve, Inc., a California corporation, was formed in 1996 by William Taylor to provide premier management consulting and technical support services within a single, integrated solutions provider. Genserve has improved process quality, extended the utility of legacy systems and reduced costs for such major players as Bank of America, MasterCard, Visa and DOW Chemical. A core competency is combining functional and technical expertise to deliver effective solutions that bridge the gap between business opportunities and technology implementation.

Genserve specializes in using collaborative methodologies for effective implementation of best practices that marry "right sized" functional groups to economically efficient technology systems.