ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1033527480

From: "Ann Grubb" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Phelps connections
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:58:00 -0400

Jay,
I noticed your full name on the message you posted, and I just HAVE to
ask....What Phelps line do you come from?
My grandmother was Virginia Margaret Phelps O'Dell, and she had a
younger brother named Jason. They were raised in Laurel County, KY. Jason
migrated first to Crawfordsville, IN (Montgomery County), and then later to
Stutzman Co., S.D. where another sister and family were living. I think he
eventually returned to Laurel County, and may have died there, but I have
not been able to confirm this.
Jason married twice in Montgomery Co., and both wives died young, as did
at least one child.
Is there any connection to your family in this data?
Thanks.
Ann

P.S. I tried sending this to your e-mail address as it appeared on your posted message, but it bounced.

This thread: