ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1033857846

From: Warren White <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Mac Genealogy Program w/LDS Support
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:44:06 -0700

To the List Administrator:
If this sort of announcement is considered inappropriate, please delete it.

I have been one of a number of LDS genealogists working over the past
two years with Leister, the company that sells Reunion, a top-rated
Macintosh genealogy program. Leister has just announced Reunion 8,
which now fully supports the needs of LDS genealogists. Details of
the new program can be found at
http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/Version8/NewFeatures/NewFeatures8.html

While I have had a small hand in the development, I have absolutely
no financial interest in the company, nor am I speaking at their
request. I just want LDS genealogists who use the Macintosh
platform, like myself, to know that they now have a new choice in
software. Personally, I have waited a long time for this.

Again, to the List Administrator, please use your discretion in
either posting this or not. It is not my intention to abuse this
list.

Warren White

This thread: