ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1034003562

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Naturalization records
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:12:42 EDT

I would like to find a naturalization record, might be Ballard Co., KY. I
called court house and they 'DID not know where to find them'. does some one
on this web haave any ideas?
Thr person was there per 1870 census and family tradition is he was in
Stoddard Co., MO in 1880, but can't find him on the census. He was born in
Holland, and think I might find his birth place from this and actual exact
arrival date and where. Will it include this infomation? My first attempt,
all of my people were here early, and have had less trouble chasing them.
Florence Palmer Herring

This thread: