ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1034690342

From: Betty Harrison <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] William B Harrison - Newport Kentucky
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:59:02 -0600

I am stuck in 1796 - Kentucky. I have traced back that far to the birth of my GGGrandfather by way of census records and portrait pictures which were taken in Newport Kentucky. Can anyone tell me where I could possibly find the next generation back? This is a summary of what I have so far.

William B. Harrison b: Sept 27 1796 KY d: Oct 13 1885 Grants Lick, KY, buried Alexandria Cemetery, Campbell Co KY
+ Rodiah Stephens b: Apr 27 1806 KY d: May 4 1891 Grants Lick, KY, buried Alexandria Cemetery, Campbell Co KY m: May 12 1827 Covington, Campbell Co KY

I have separate portraits of them when they were middle aged taken in Newport, KY and a portrait of them together when much older (perhaps 50th wedding anniversary of 1877?).

Appreciate very much any help anyone can give me. Thanks.....

Betty Harrison
Canada

This thread: