ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1035066296

Subject: [ROOTS-L] belonging to many lists
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:24:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/2002 12:46:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> Print it out...or send it to an address that you have access to after yours
> DIES....
> then send it to your new address and subscribe again under the new
> address....
>
> It will be For many, this is old news... for others this is new-news and so
> I hope it helps.....
>
> valentine

Thanks, valentine, just one short note.

I'm new, a month old, and I belong to about 8 digests. I belong to NO LISTS
because it generates too many emails and is not as safe. I made a new folder
titled subscriptions in my mail box. When I got subscription confirmations
e-mailed back to me, I put them ALL in my folder labeled subscriptions. Now,
if I want to unsubscribe, I just open my folder and find the correct
directions to do so.

Char Keeping the humor

This thread: