ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1035174467

From: "whitecar" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Brooklyn Address search for Jenkins
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:27:47 -0600

Hi Listers,

Can anyone out there help me? My relative, Robert David Jenkins, came through Ellis Island from Wales in 1895 (alone) and again 3 September 1911 with wife, Dolly (born in Brooklyn), and dtr. E. Jenkins. In 1911 he gave his address as 514 Park Place, Brooklyn - home (c/o Vile). I can't find him or that address in the 1910, 1920, or 1915 State Census for New York. The numbers in Park Place go from 500 to 516. What happened to 514? Could it be in a different district from the other numbers in Park Place?

Any help would be appreciated. Norma

This thread: