ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1035476574

From: "Patricia A. Baber" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] LVA Digital Library Program
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:22:54 -0200

Contrary to what is being reported, LVA's digital library program is still available and will continue to be.
No new records will be added but what is there will remain.
The following message is from Elizabeth Roderick to the VA-HIST list:
Greetings - I am writing this on the run, but I wanted to let everyone know that the Digital Library Program
resources currently available will remain available. We do appreciate your support, and I knowLVA staff will
keep in close contact with our list subscribers to inform you of any additional changes in the future.
I will write more next week.
Thank you,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Roderick email ()
Director, Digital Library Program email ()