ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1035762949

Subject: [ROOTS-L] RE: Tharan Family
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:55:49 EST

Hi,
Here's the URL and hyperlink for the SSDI (Social Security Death Index).
There are only 20 listings for Tharan. I believe your William, etc. was
included. You could get the death date and send for a Death Certificate,
possibly find an obituary and start from that point.

Also below is the URL and hyperlink for a great White/Yellow pages. There are
only 67 Tharan(s) listed in the USA. In Pennsylvania there are only 10
listings. I did not check for any first names to see what came up. You might
try writing, or better yet calling, these people and see if they can help
you.
Hope this is of some assistance, Gretchen

http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm
<A HREF="http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm">Our Social Security Death Index database allows easy ancestry research</A>

http://www.switchboard.com/
<A HREF="http://www.switchboard.com/">Telephone Directory - Switchboard Internet Yellow Pages and White Pages -
Maps</A>

ORIGINAL QUESTION:

From: Michael Brown <>
Subject: Tharan Family

I am trying to find out about William Paul Tharan of Phili. Pa.who died
in 1968. He had two sons Paul William and Elmer Russell. That is about
all I know. If anybody out there can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance...Mike

This thread: