ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1035765466

From: "Cliff. Johnston" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] WWI postings
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:37:46 -0600

Joyce,

I've submitted the narrative and the timeline to this list. It's up to the administrator as to if and when she posts them.

Glad you enjoyed what has been posted thus far. It was a long time in the making. Because of some of the circumstances involved with my Grandfather's death and whatever other reasons the Canadian government beaurocrats can offer, it took almost 15 or 16 years to get even an acknowledgement that my grandfather had died. What hasn't been posted yet explains what happened and is well documented.

Cliff.

This thread: