ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-11 > 1036979139

From: "Patricia Q Buckles" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: Baby diapers
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:45:39 -0600

Yes, Christie,

People still use cloth diapers. At least I did from the time my first child
was born in 1978 until baby # 3 was potty trained in 1987. I got to the
point where I could fold a stack of diapers in nothing flat. Baby # 4 (the
big surprise) was born 6 years after we thought our family was complete.
Since we could then afford the luxury, she wore disposables, but there were
times when we accidentally ran out of disposable diapers (usually in the
middle of the night). Those cloth diapers sure came in handy then. You can
still find them in the stores, though you may have to look around a bit.

PQB

This thread: