ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-11 > 1037231033

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: USS Montpelier
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:43:53 EST

I just want to thank all you fantastic minds who answered my request. I
thoroughly enjoyed each and every response.And learned alot about the ship I
didn't know before.Thanks again and let the good times roll. I do enjoy
memory lane very much,it has given me a lot of ideas of things I want to tell
my grandchildren about.And I get a lot of laughs out of them remembering the
good old days and the God-awful things we had to survive.Just keep up the
good work and smile.Remember it is better than it was and we wouldn't be
where we are without remembering how we got here.

This thread: