ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2002-12 > 1039392829

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: Road Block of All Road Block
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:13:49 EST

Hi

I am hoping that someone will be able to help me get around the Road Block
that i have come across. The information is all that I have, and since I have
no relatives, that would be able to help me on this Road Block. And the ones
that is living don't recall the dates or other names. SO here goes. I am
searching for Rogers & Riddles

I am searching for my grandmother Iola Rogers born 1/6/1906 in Corning Iowa
died 11/16/1978 in Missouri (Most likely the Springfield or Carthage area).
Iola Rogers married a William Alfred Tharp born bet 1898-1900, Carthage
Jasper Co, Missouri, died 12/1977 in Springfield Missouri. They had the
following children:
William Alfred Tharp Jr born 6/12/1925 Carthage Missouri, died 3/24/199 Ind.
buried in Missouri.
Mary Elizabeth Tharp 12/5/1936 Carthage Missouri, died 9/7/1982 Tampa Fla,
she married Clifford Cleveland Blood Jr.

There is also a 1/2 sister Maxine Lyberger. On my mother's birthcertificate
is states that there was 3 children prior to her birth. I am Mary's daugther.
I have the information on my Fathers side. But not his mothers.

I am also searching for Manda Irene Riddle born 10/20/1908 Jasper co
Missouri, died 7/27/1967 Joplin Jasper Co Missouri. She married Clifford
Cleveland Blood Sr, born 4/8/1892 Erie Co Pa, died 11/11/1968 in Il buried in
Missouri. She is the daughter of General Seigel Riddle born 2/1874 died
Unknown, He married Suzan Belle Patton. Manda also went by the name Amanda.
ANY help is appericated.

Thank you
Deborah

This thread: