ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1046543188

From: "alan bracking" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] BRACKING IMMIGRANTS
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:26:28 +0000

Whilst browsing through the net and checking the surname Bracking which in
the U K is most uncommon or virtually unheard of,I came across your web site
and the message from Derek Bracking re Bracking immigrants to the U S A.
(this E Mail goes back to March 1997) I am about to start my research into
the family name Bracking but I was particularly interested in this message
as I am told that a great uncle emigrated to Canada early 1900's
I have sent an E Mail to Derek Bracking but there has been no reply,
I wonder if the author is still researching the family name, any help would
be appreciated.
Alan Bracking

This thread: