ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1046988064

From: (Howard Heines)
Subject: [ROOTS-L] 1910 census look-up
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:01:04 -0500 (EST)

Hello listers.....since I`m not real sharp in this geneology field yet;
I`v just come across a revelation ( at least to me ). In the 1910 census
column 15 ask`s for the year of immigration. Could someone please look
up in Bergen Co. N.J. the names of Marinus Henches / Heintjes (born in
Holland 1835 ) and Gerhart / Gerhardt Heines ( born in Germany 1856 ).
I`m fairly sure these people lived in Lodi, N.J. Since my info trail
stops with being born abroad with no clue where, maybe I can find out
when they arrived. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank You
Howard Heines

This thread: