ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047129152

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: Sharing on this list
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 08:12:32 EST

This is in response to Jo, who has decided not to share on this list anymore.
What a shame that there have been others to cause you to feel this way.
LIke you said, if they would have read what you posted they would have
understood what you were saying. I am truly sorry that you will no longer be
on this list. I am new to genealogy, and have found for the most part, that
there are those who want to help and give of their time and advice freely. I
apologize to you for the heartless and careless words of others. Twila

This thread: