ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047157917

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Catholic Records
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:11:57 EST

Do you mean that I can write to the church where my Son-in-laws Grandmother
was Baptized, they would consider sending me her information? I can't find
her any where. there is no death record in KY or Ohio. She lived in
Covington, KY and supposedly died there in 1922/3. No one knows any thing
about her, I found ggp and gp and even gggp but no gm. Her sister reared her
children as she was divorced from her husband. I found her on the 1920 census
living with her mother. I found her children in NY living with her sister in
1930.

Wanda

This thread: