ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047292169

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CGRS" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Award from Military
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 02:29:29 -0800 (PST)

Have you tried writing to the Dept of Veteran's Affairs? You can find them at this web site:

Also you might try the county courthouse where this person settled following his tenure in service and seek out his discharge papers on file in the county courthouse.

When anyone left active duty they were supposed to file their discharge papers or their DD-214 form and this will have a lot of data on it about their activity in the military.

Alvie L. Davidson CGRS
Lakeland, Florida
"Keep smiling and keep 'em guessing what you are up to!"

This thread: