ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047318465

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] complicated Question
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:47:45 EST

Hi Joyce, Have you found any of these people in the census? And guess what,
I live in Portland, OR :) How is that for help? .....Is she buried here?
Sometimes when I hit a brick wall with one relative I go to another and guess
what they just seem to show up....I found my Dad's cousin living with his
Aunt in 1920 at a Boarding House in Spokane. Then I found my Graunt go
married there and I hadn't even had anything to do with Spokane until I
found them on the census. So now I am looking for records in that area.....If
I can help on the Portland end let me know...Also you might want to get on
the Portland list...It is Multnomah county....I am on that list also and
there is a few helpful folks on there...

Good Luck,
Peggy

This thread: