ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047319669

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Ft Wayne Library
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:07:49 EST

WITH REGARDS TO THE FOLLOWING POSTING ON ROOTS WEB
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:30:59 -0500
From: "Richard Aderholt" <>
Subject: Fort Wayne Library

Our apologies to Hunt at ab51aol.com for the situation at the Fort Wayne
TEMPORARY LIBRARY LOCATION.. We in the Fort Wayne area are going to be
paying millions for a new and (we hope) glorious new library in about 4
years. In the mean time we also have to put up with the inconveniences of
looking for ourselves. I am sure that the paid workers and volunteers will
make changes as time passes at the temporary location to make things more
accessable. Thanks for your griping, but please be patient.

Richard Aderholt, a Ft.Wayne tax paying resident

To Wit:
fix it" The 4 yrs that Richard speak of are they to be wasted by us genes
while waiting for a new library? i accept Mr Aderholt apology but how do i
explain away this excuse to the person whose e mail follows
Subj: Fort Wayne Library