ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047336349

From: "... valentine53179" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Ft Wayne Library
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:45:49 -0600

am sorry to hear about the problems of looking for books in the stacks,
but
I would much prefer to be able to review the books in the stacks in their
proper places
than do my research in a
library where you must submit your requests for specific books at a specific
time of day AND have a limit placed on you for how many books you are
allowed.
yes, sorry that the stacks might be too hi or too low, but to me, the books
next to the ones that you were looking for might also offer you information.
if only you look at them and browse the stacks.
sometimes offers you an education just from browsing the titles.
maybe just asking for help with the specifics in hand is a possibility.of
those working or even those just browsing.
genealogists often are willing to help strangers.
but one does have to ask..
the new library, with out doubt will be beautiful.
but even then there will be those that will complain.
in the meantime, anyone not going is only cheating themselves.
remember, where there is a will there is a way..
valentine