ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047343726

From: Wild bill <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] WorldConnect-GedLiving
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:48:46 -0900

You control what is listed at WCP with the users page. there's several
places one for dates,notes, sources and what ever. If you already have it
on there go to your users page and upload another gedcom and make sure you
check/uncheck all the options that are used to control what is seen on WCP.

--
Wild Bill, North Pole, Alaska
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=wildbill

This thread: