ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047427600

From: "Phil Stevens" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Ft Wayne Lib
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:06:40 -0800

hi List , I would like to jump in to the fray , I personally think
FtWayne has messed up bigtime , I will not be doing my planned trip now , I
can Not get down to the floor level ,Unless there is a handhold to pull up
with , Or read sideways , Do to having bad eyes I wear glasses that allow
me to read stuff that is within 14 to 18 inches of my face , beyond that is
a BIG blurrrr , ....... Here in Seattle we are building a New Library Tooo ,
and Have a Temporary Library , Which is Fully Staffed !!!, All the people
are still working , Help is available for those that need it , But only 30%
of the books are in the open stacks , Any thing else you ask for and a
runner gets them out of the basement 15 minute tops ........ Phil