ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047478096

From: "Priscilla Mowinkel" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Library browsing
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:08:16 -0600

For those that are physically able browsing the stacks for books can be very rewarding. Our library in Dallas organizes their resources extremely well. We also went through a renovation but the library staff handled it well. Normally, if we are having a problem finding things the staff is always reading, willing and able to help. However, I do believe that the Dallas Genealogy Society provides volunteers to help the Library staff. That is certainly another possibility for those libraries facing budget restraints.
Pris

This thread: