ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047495901

From: Tiffany D <>
Subject: RE: [ROOTS-L] Ancestry.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:05:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kathy and fellow Listers:

I experienced some of the same problems you have with the Advanced Vviewer. Ancestry.com had great instructions that helped me get it up and running. Here's the link you'll need to get started:

http://ancestry.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ancestry.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=s3TW1_Dg&p_lva=652&p_faqid=1253

Good luck!

Tiffany