ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047703667

From: LaChance <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: Printing part of a page
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:47:47 -0800

>I am not one of the brightest on a computer but found this a wonderful thing
>to learn, just remember all you need to do is HIGH LIGHT WHAT YOU WANT TO
>PRINT and go to PRINT and then click on SELECT and hit print and there you
>are.

Dorothy,
Would that my computer would do that! I have to go the long way around
(Highlight>Edit>Copy>Wordpad or Compose>Edit>Paste>Print). There is
nothing in my Print or File menu that has Select or Selection and I
suspect I'm not the only one who is thusly deprived! < :-) > I'm
beginning to feel discrimated against! < :-( > What kind of a computer
or browser or whatever do you have that has such a feature? Next time I
have to buy a computer I may want to check into your model.
Barbara

This thread: