ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1047991728

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Donald MCALLISTER/WICKERSHAM/BERG
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:48:48 EST

Hi
I am trying to find info on the following family:

Donald MCALLISTER b. 1881, Canada m. Ida M. ? d. 1935, buried: St. Michaels
Cemetary, Belknap Twp., Presque Isle Co., MI Ida M. was b. 1884 d. 1967
buried next to Donald.
Children: 1) Edna MCALLISTER b. 1 Jun 1905 m. Aubrey Linville WICKERSHAM d.
3 Mar 1992 buried with parents.

There is a Ruby E. MCALLISTER buried in the same location, unsure if she is
daughter or daughter-in-law to Donald and Ida.

It is said that Donald's parents were b. in Scotland.

If you have any info on this family I would GREATLY appreciate hearing from
you.

Thank you in advance.
Stephanie

This thread: