ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048042788

From: "Leo Maurer" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] WHORFF BIBLE
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:59:48 -0500

I AM SEARCHING FOR A WHORFF FAMILY BIBLE THAT WAS LISTED ON EBAY. THE BIBLE WENT UP FOR AUCTION ON JUNE 13,2002 AND ENDED ON JUNE 16, 2002. THIE BIBLE WAS GIVEN TO JOHN WHORFF JR TO FROM JONH WHORFF 1854.BIBLE RECORDS START AT 1784,WHICH MATCH ALL MY FINDINGS WHILE RESEARCHING MY FAMILY GENEOLOGY. JOHN WHORFF OWNED A TAVERN AND AXE FACTORY IN MADISON MAINE. HE WAS BORN IN ROWLEY MASS IN 1784.JOHN WHORFF WAS MY GGG GRANDFATHER, I WOULD LOVE TO LOCATE THIS BIBLE AND HAVE BACK IN THE WHORFF FAMILY. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

BRENDA WHORFF MAURER

This thread: