ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048132110

From: Bubba <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re; Bubba and Job Descriptions
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:48:30 -0600

> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:20:57 -0500
> From: "Carolyn B"
> Subject: Re; Bubba and Job Descriptions
>
> Bubba,
> Don't you DARE to EVER leave this list!!! I LOVE reading your answers
> (stories)!
> Carolyn B.

Li'l Darlin', I don't believe I mentioned anything about leaving; I only
mentioned a topic being closed to further discussion.

Although perhaps not in the greatest of diplomatic tastes, my little bit
of sarcasm was merely injected to illustrate a point. I don't believe I
left anyone's britches smokin'.

Bubba claims, what may seem boring or insignificant to some, even the
least significant generally has major impacts or influences.

We have always "survived" a very complex society.

Although somewhat oblique to some, each and every person to have lived
on this "Little Blue Ball" has been an influence to our present.

Although, in itself, a 16.5ft rod may be of little interest to some, I
tried to illustrate its importance, impact and influence. I'm not
certain I succeeded.

Considered, by some, to be the least significant of anything known to
mankind, and given a few gigabytes of ROOTS-L space, I believe I can
better illustrate the importance of the sex-life of the South African
Elephant louse.

I am quite expert on this subject. This was the topic of Bubba's EBP
(Engineering Bull-Paper), presented to ASCE (American Society of Civil
Engineers).

This thread: