ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048455403

Subject: [ROOTS-L] FTM
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:36:43 EST

Hello,
I have been using FTM since V3, have up graded each time a new one came on
the market. I now have V10.
I have bought the books that came out to help me develop anything new.
So far I have never (knock on wood) have any serious problems. If I had
problems it was due to not correctly imputing information, etc.
I have seen email where people have problems with billing. Never once in all
these years have we had any problems. When my subscription comes due, we get
a phone call in the evening asking if we would like to continue and add new
items. We have tried new items and then called and had them taken off,
because we did not find them useful. They credited our account without any
problems.

You might try this site and see if it can answer your questions.
FamilyTreeMaker.com.

I hope I have been of some help. I am not a computer expert. I'm an ole
loving grandma who's hobby with the dead came late in life.
Bettie

This thread: