ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048518022

From: "Jukka Pehkonen" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Iisakki Laurinaho
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:00:22 +0200

I am looking for information about Iisakki Laurinaho, born in Finland -Rantsila February 8, 1881. He moved to Canada (Thunder Bay) in September 1902. According to my infomation he changed his name in Canada.

I know, that the person named Isaac Lauri died in Port Arthur Hospital November 15, 1962 and has been graved in Riverside November 21, 1962 in Thunder Bay. If Iisakki Laurinaho did change his name, this would be nearest the name he had before.

I would be thankful for all information about him.

Jukka Pehkonen

This thread: