ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048884219

From: "Warren D. Fishbaugh" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Jacob Fishbaugh b.1800 in Montgomery county NY
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:43:39 -0500

May I ask for help with my 10 year-old brick wall, please? My gggrandfather Jacob Fishbaugh (b.Fishback) in 1800 in Montgomery county NY married Anna Lasher in ca.1820. Their first son John was born ca.1822. The marriage and birth of John are not shown in Stone Arabia NY due to gaps in church records but next three children were Mary Magdalena, Nancy, and Alexander were christened at Stone Arabia.Later children were born as the family moved West to and in Clarkson, Monroe county, NY. They were Angeline, James, Charles, Jerome, and George. I have been unable to
locate Jacob's birthplace or parents. I should like to make contact with any descendants of Jacob and Anna's children who might posess information which could solve this problem. I know that Mary Magdalena and Nancy both married and later settled in Michigan, but the rest of the family except James all settled in or near Clarkson. The Lord only knows where all the descendants are living at this time, but I would be very pleased to contact anyone who sees this message.
Sincerely,
Warren Fishbaugh
e-mail :

This thread: