ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1048995524

From: Wild bill <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Credit Cards
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:38:44 -0900

Ditto!!, I'm firmly believe most identity theft is obtained from dumpster
diving and the rest comes from lost wallets, purses and computer hacking. I
defintely know that a Name and birth date are not enough for idenity theft
and I won't tell you how I know.<GRIN>

--
Wild Bill, North Pole, Alaska
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=wildbill

This thread: