ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-03 > 1049044225

From: "Karima" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] "Town of Barre, Part I, Gazetteer of Washington Co., Vt. 1783-1899," added to Gateway to Vermont web site.
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:10:25 -0600

Hello,

I have just uploaded to the "Gateway to Vermont" web site the beginning of a
new section - "Gazetteer of Towns" from "The Gazetteer and Business
Directory of Washington County, Vt. 1783-1899," Compiled and Published by
Hamilton Child, Edited By William Adams. The Syracuse Journal Company,
Printers and Binders. Syracuse, N. Y.; April, 1889.

The Town of Barre, Part I, [Pages 129-139] can be accessed from the main
gateway page, by clicking on the "Latest Additions" button (located in the
middle of the page).

http://www.rootsweb.com/~vermont/VERMONTGATEWAY.html

Best wishes and good luck with your search,

Karima
List Administrator

Vermont Discussion List
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vermont/VermontWelcome.html